PayPal Donate Button

Friday, October 18, 2013

Goodbye Friends

Goodbye friends.

It is time for me to recognize that my voice is not special, unique, nor able to influence.

I have struggled to maintain a semblance of normalcy as I navigated between cognitive mushiness and emotional desperation these past several years. I no longer will bare that struggle to the world in this blog or social media.

I recognize that I've inflicted my experiences and trials upon you, and I recognize that there is an underlying narcissism to that behavior. Apologies extended. I know that we all have our issues, and mine are not more valuable or essential than yours. I expect that I have been behaving rather boorishly over the past couple years as I sought to validate my worth in a world that is slipping from my grasp faster than I can contemplate.

I am closing down my blog "truthout2pwr" next week.

I want to thank those of you who read my writing and commented upon it. I want to thank you all for your friendship.

Michael

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Michael! Been seriously contemplating unplugging myself, you are right: the impact is too little to justify the angst, personal or public. I do tho, intend to vote & speak my heart...

    ReplyDelete